B200 2008 New multi-system failures.

dlmx_621

Sep 5, 2024
2008 MB 200 w245.233 Gasoline Non Turbo.

It has been a year since we acquired it, and there were no issues until last Monday when it wouldn't start. There is no crank, the battery is good, and all displays are functioning. I gained my diagnosis from extensive readings, particularly from Devours and research conducted in this forum.

Replace the damaged fuel pump relay.
Remove the starter - it's rolling out and functioning properly.
Return everything to its original place.
Initially, it presented numerous DTC codes that seemed nonsensical, but after clearing them all,
Everything was functioning well until yesterday when the dashboard warning lights indicated that all of my rear lights are not working, along with two front side markers. Aside from the turn signal. I replaced all the relays and checked all the fuses, but the issue persists. Each scan consistently shows a fault at the SAM. Today, I swapped the SAM with one from a wrecker, which is exactly the same, yet the problem remains unchanged. Any help, questions, or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I'm uncertain whether the SAM needs to be programmed using a computer unit or an MB scanner, as observed at the dealerships. I look forward to hearing some valuable insights from a tech enthusiast. I am unable to assist.