Count of FSD violations

Lucias257

Sep 5, 2024
Do the FSD warning counts increase indefinitely, or do they reset after a certain duration without more infractions?

They eliminate one strike every week for each consecutive week without a new strike. I am uncertain of the specific version associated with this procedure, but I have had it for some time. Previously, Tesla's decision to reset the count was arbitrary.

Alternatively, you may choose to forgo action and await a complete reset after one week. Extremely useful if you anticipate need it for an extended journey. I believe that all paid membership days should be used, and that FSD prison should not be permitted to include suspension time as part of the subscription period. I acknowledge that it is explicitly articulated in the terms of use; but, it does not render it fair. I disapprove of this business concept. Other vehicle brands stop your service for the length of the journey and reset upon turning off the automobile.

Does it remain the procedure after the elimination of the one strikeout per week policy? I had presumed that if an individual accumulates 5 strikeouts and is banned for a week, FSD would continue with just one strike expunged.

It is no longer functional in that manner. Upon receiving a strike, one strike will be eliminated each week in which no more strikes are incurred. If you get 5 strikes and are subsequently locked out, one strike will be eliminated after one week, resulting in 4 strikes. The next week, you will have 3 strikes, then 2, 1, and finally 0, provided no other strikes are incurred.

your stereo is prepared for collection." However, if your warranty lapsed during the nine months it was in our facility, you will be responsible for the repair costs.