Evaluation My construction, despite the improbability of obtaining an I6 order.

I have just placed an order for the 2025 I6 LWB model from my dealer in Wisconsin. Delivery scheduled for January 2025. Another dealer in Albany, NY, successfully registered me for delivery in February 2025. Both at Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. California is undesirable.

Await the arrival of the vehicle. While it may now be the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, we should ascertain if they will include several dealer add-ons prior to your delivery of the vehicle. Southern California is disappointing, and they engage in such antics; but, I am curious to see their actions in Wisconsin, contingent upon supply and demand dynamics. Best of luck, and please keep us informed.

I am aware that it will be the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). This will be the third vehicle acquired from the same dealership since 2023.

Identical location. We successfully placed orders at two dealerships for the I6 a few months ago. Subsequently, one became accessible at SD, and we acquired it. Are you indicating that there are none available on the lots, or that the dealerships are prohibiting you from placing orders? Excellent selection about the I6. Exceptionally smooth and powerful, devoid of the complications associated with the V8. This might explain the increased availability of V8s.

I believe most of it pertains to budgetary considerations. I understand that these SUVs are already rather costly, and for many purchasers, price is not a significant concern. The additional $24,000 for the V8 compared to the I6 is a substantial demand. We considered acquiring the V8, but I could never reconcile the expense difference.

I was mostly concerned about the dependability of the V8. However, when seeing the additional fee, the decision became unequivocal.

The p550e is very rapid. I was also contemplating purchasing another RR to get the V8; but, the PHEV aligns more well with my lifestyle because to my short commutes, and its power is quite impressive.

There you have it. Another "tax" for residing in Southern California, I presume. Regardless, congratulations and savor the moment.

Visit Land Rover Livermore and request Adrian.

I ordered a P400 SE LWB last June, with an estimated arrival at the end of December at the manufacturer's suggested retail price.

The market has declined since that time, hence you may still get the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP). An I6 allocation for CQ1 25 may be attainable.

The power of the 550e is very substantial for a 6000-pound vehicle. You get the I6 along with a battery that provides a range of 50 to 60 kilometers. I am quite pleased with the 550e.