Exhaust outlets

Valimont64

Sep 5, 2024
Are there any direct-fit exhaust tips available for my 440i? I have seen videos of individuals adding exhaust tips on their vehicles; however, they always include cutting a metal section on the upper portion of the muffler where the OEM exhaust tips are affixed. Are there any tips compatible with the OEM muffler that do not need cutting? Based on my research so far, I have discovered nothing.

Indeed, they manufacture suitable exhaust tips designed to accommodate the positioning nub on the exhaust pipe. I have seen these on eBay and AliExpress.

As shown by others, the response is affirmative; nonetheless, it is not very significant to remove the nubbin. All that is required is a small metal saw and sandpaper, necessitating around 5-10 minutes of physical effort each side. I first exhibited reluctance, however it is, in fact, a little undertaking. This provides you with any exhaust tip selection of your preference.

Thank you; I will certainly explore other tips. However, if I cannot locate any at a fair price, I will have to resort to cutting off the stud.