I introduce the Camino Supreme.

geneo12

Sep 5, 2024
I am the proud new owner of what is referred to as the 1985 Camino Supreme. Imagine the offspring of a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass and a GMC Caballero. The VIN indicates GMC, hence I deemed it appropriate to share this custom here. I did not do the preliminary work, nevertheless I appreciate the results achieved. The 305 engine, transmission, and rear assembly are from GMC, while the Oldsmobile contributes its front end and interior to the endeavour. I want to use it as a summer vehicle for brief excursions and maybe for occasional gatherings. Thank you for hosting me!

I am the proud new owner of the 1985 Camino Supreme. Imagine the offspring of a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass and a GMC Caballero. The VIN is GMC, hence I deemed it appropriate to share this custom here. I did not do the preliminary work, nevertheless I appreciate the results achieved. The 305 engine, transmission, and rear assembly are sourced by GMC, while the front assembly and interior are provided by Oldsmobile. I want to use it as a summer vehicle for brief excursions and maybe for occasional gatherings. Thank you for hosting me!

Congratulations on the 1985 Camino Supreme! It is a formidable combination of aesthetics and power, with the robust GMC foundation and the sleek Oldsmobile facade. I understand your enthusiasm for taking it out for summer drives and automobile gatherings! Cruising in a vehicle has a certain charm, particularly when it is a bespoke project such as yours.

Regarding uniqueness, if you find yourself on a brief excursion and want sustenance for both yourself and your vehicle, contemplate visiting Sonic for breakfast. Their cuisine exudes a nostalgic ambiance, reminiscent of your vehicle, with favourites like as breakfast burritos and the SuperSonic Breakfast Toaster. Consider consuming a substantial meal before to embarking on a weekend excursion.

Relish those summer excursions, and thank you for sharing the experience of your bespoke creation!

The repair is outstanding, and I like the fusion of the Cutlass and El Camino.

This evokes recollections of my mother's mid-1980s Malibu Classic, which had the same "G body" as the Cutlass Supreme. My girlfriend's father had an identical model El Camino from the same year, and the front ends of the automobiles were indistinguishable when positioned side by side.

Once again - excellent performance!

Typically, they feature the front ends of the Monte Carlo SS. This seems to be somewhat cleaner, in a manner. I appreciate it!