i7: Drivetrain Failure

strowbridge1

Sep 5, 2024
I have received this notification twice in two weeks of ownership. Initially vanished after switching the car off and then on again. On the second occasion, I departed before to acknowledging the message.

Did anybody else experience this?

Emerging from a lemon ix M60 I am rather enthusiastic about receiving this mail, haha.

The ride is fantastic.

Affirmative. Have received the same message around three times in three months.

The message resets, and the vehicle "ignites" on the second try.

Anticipating it is really a software malfunction...

Indeed, it would be unsettling. Fortunately, this has not occurred here. Your vehicle seems impressive in white, by the way!

Thank you, everyone. I want to submit it for servicing to ensure the error notice is recorded, regardless of its insignificance. The settlement under lemon laws in my jurisdiction is contingent upon the date the car was first presented for servicing about the unresolved problem.

The probability of receiving consecutive lemons is much smaller than the chance of being hit by lightning while being consumed by a shark; still, it is prudent to exercise caution.

To ascertain certainty. Regardless, even if it is a little matter, you want the mistake to be rectified. Additionally, allow them to upgrade you to ID 8.5 as well.

I regret to learn that this is occurring. I have not had this issue in almost three months of ownership. It is hoped that it is only a software malfunction rectified by an ISTEP upgrade.

I just installed it on my 760i xDrive, and the vehicle is producing unusual sounds while the RPMs are significantly inaccurate.